Thursday, April 21, 2011

ABC's of me :)

Age: 20
Bed size: Queen
Chore you hate: Dishes! Can you say EW?!
Dogs: My family has two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels (Coco and Sophie) and one very naughty pug named Puka
Essential start of your day: A good morning kiss before I leave behind my hubby for the day.
Favorite color: PINK
Gold or silver: Silver.
Height: 5'7"
Instruments I play (or have played): Piano :)
Job title: Student Academic Advisor for the College of Language and Letters/ Student
Kids: Ummm, I don't what this asking... someday I'll have kids!
Live: Rexburg, Idaho
Mom's name: Rena
Nickname: Evi (short for Eviane), Evs, Ev, Schwebo, Schwebi, Evster
Overnight hospital stays: Yeah, once.
Pet peeve: When people leave the countdown on the microwave so I can't see the time! FLIP people just press CANCEL!
Quote from a movie: "Here's to you kid." -Casablanca
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: I'm the oldest of three girls. (Me, Cerissa, then Jenelle)
Time you wake up: Depends on the day. School days 6:15, weekend... heck as late as possible!
Underwear: Uhhhh.... yep, I wear them...
Vegetables you dislike: Asparagus. It tastes gross and makes your pee nasty. Enough said.
What makes you run late: Usually I forget things and I have to go back for them. Otherwise I HATE BEING LATE!
X-rays you've had done: Teeth, shoulder, toe, knee, abdomen.
Yummy food you make: Meatloaf! Yes, it is good. No, it is not for debate.
Zoo animal: The itty bitty monkeys!!! I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment