Tuesday, February 21, 2012

10 Little Updates

1. I'm teaching at the Madison Middle School this semester a sixth grade natural disasters class. It's easily the hardest, yet most rewarding class I have taken here at BYUI.
2. Adam just got promoted-ish to a paid position as the Marketing Manager for Rec Sports.
3. I'm in the Comm 240 class, so I'm writing a ton of news articles. I'm in charge of covering the Madison School District. Kind of boring...
4. Valentine's was awesome.
5. Our first anniversary is in less than a month!
6. Adam still doesn't have an internship :( so we do not know where we are going to live in a month. Scary. If anyone knows of any internships please email me!
7. I've only been really sick once this semester. It was a sinus infection.
8. We have passes to Targhee and have been enjoying the slopes with our good friends, the Tracys.
9. I'm running out of things to say.
10. I have senioritis.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment