Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Another Mile Marker? Probably Not.

Just a few moments ago, a friend of mine on Facebook pointed out to me that today is the second day of the second week of the second month of the second year of the second decade of the second millennium. Pretty cool. Since it is pretty big day for history and not a very big day for me, I thought it'd be kind of cool to record what I did today... Ya know, for my future kids. lol.


Doing the usual... homework.

I did not go to my first two classes this morning.
I cuddled with my husband and we laughed over nothing.
I went to work and advised roughly three students on how to change their major or graduate.
I taught at the middle school about hurricanes-- it was a total success. :)
I came home to a happy husband.
We started our first load of laundry.
Went to Deseret Industries (Thrift Store) to find a dresser with no luck.
We finished laundry.
I made waffles and eggs for dinner (I really don't like chicken right now).
We watched an episode of "How I Met Your Mother."
I have completed two quizzes tonight and am working on a news article for my newsgathering class.


Uneventful? Yes.


In a way though, that's the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment