Sunday, January 9, 2011

And so the 3 months of craziness begins!!

Despite the fact that I do not have an official job or am in school, I feel busier than ever. In a lot of ways this wedding is causing me SO much stress. (PAUSE: Adam wants me to say hi for him) Nevertheless, it is fun. Adam and I began to register this last week, beginning at Target. Next week's agenda includes registering at Williams-Sonoma and Bed Bath and Beyond. Registering is Adam's favorite activity-- NOT. Either way I know that it was one of those things that we are going to look back at and be grateful that we did. Adam did register us for a box of cheezits, which I found hilarious. At the end of the day, despite my often serious demeanor, he definitely caused me to giggle and smile. Between the moments of stress, I feel very lucky to have him in life even though I know that I do frustrate him. I guess that is just love-- realizing what you have is special even in the most stressful and trying times. I know, sorry this is all cheezy it is just hard to express how I feel when I really feel like I am in love with the world's sweetest and most patient man. Only 67 days till I marry my best friend, fiance, and greatest confidant.

No comments:

Post a Comment