Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year :)


So I know that this is a little bit late, but first I want to wish everyone a happy new year! As I reflect back on this past year it has been challenging, yet essential. While I am not about to lay out my dirty laundry for everyone to see, all I can say is that there were some health challenges that definitely slowed me down. As for the rest of the year, it was amazing. I maintained my high GPA, made a ton of new friends, visited a lot of cool places, helped my parents move into a beautiful new home, genuinely fell in love with my best friend, learned how to crochet/cook, got a job, and finally got engaged. I'd say that is a pretty successful year! The one thing that I've learned above all though is that I cannot accomplish all that I have alone. To reach every one of my goals took a lot of support from Adam, my parents, friends, and God.
It is weird thinking that in this new year I am going to be getting married, paying my own bills, learning to be a wife, and being completely independent. Both Adam and I still feel like kids and it is going to be interesting as we transfer (hopefully smoothly) into adulthood. Either way, despite all the big changes, I know that this will be a wonderful year and I look forward to seeing it play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment