Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Of Polka Dots and Sunshine

Father's Day is a well-deserved holiday. This year it was even more special because it is the first Father's Day that I've been able to spend with my dad in a few years. Thus, I felt like the day deserved a put-together outfit, well, at least for church. After church it is definitely a sweatpants party in this house. Except it is summer, so we are all definitely rocking shorts and baggy shirts. On a more fashionable note, I'm in love with polka dots. Specifically, I'm in love with my polka dot skirt. With this summer weather, I can help but to wear bright colors and polka dots. I love summer!!

The Breakdown
Skirt: Banana Republic, thrifted; Button Up: Cotton On; Headband: H & M; Flats: Gap
In summation, it was a beautiful and sunny Father's Day, which was spent in good company. Lately, I wouldn't have my life any other way.

Love,
Evi

No comments:

Post a Comment