Friday, June 15, 2012

My Favorite Birthday Boy

   
Stoked to get his Triton headphones for his Xbox.

Yep, the boy models, but only when it is gaming related.



Brownie "Cake" at the Figgat Celebration

His Birthday Dinner of Choice at Lucille's



Awful pic, but the only one of the whole fam from Adam's bday.


Adam turned 25 on Wednesday. Crazy. It's amazing that this is the third birthday of his that we have been able to celebrate together. I think I love Adam's birthday way more than mine. It's much more fun to buy him gifts. Plus, he lets me go all out for his birthday. With two celebrations completed, even he admits that this was a birthday for the books. His loot included the headphones, three shirts, swim trunks, shorts, and an awesome Thai dinner with his sister and our bro-in-law. 
Happy birthday, Adam!

Love,
Evi

1 comment:

  1. I recognize that sweater! Love it on you :) I am glad you had such a great birthday, Adam. I can't wait to see you guys soon!!!

    ReplyDelete