Thursday, June 14, 2012

"Work" Lately

Sara & Leah

Travis





Just passing out flyers to some of the prettiest parks in Orange County. :)
So, with no success, I haven't found a "permanent" job for the summer. Since my schedule is odd, I am having a hard time finding work. However, I am nannying, babysitting, house sitting, and passing out flyers like no other. They're odd jobs, but they bring in the dough right now. Babysitting is my favorite because I get to play with cute kids, like the ones listed at the beginning of this post. They're my favorite kids to babysit. :) Also, putting flyers on cars is not a bad gig either. For now, I'm just trying to enjoy the down time that I have, considering I'm only taking two online classes and can't find a job.

Bring on the sunshine!

Love, Evi

No comments:

Post a Comment