Wednesday, April 11, 2012

One Year Anniversary

March 18 marked our one year wedding anniversary.

We had a good weekend. We slept in two days in a row till roughly noon.

I was sick Saturday and Sunday, but honestly, having a weekend in felt just right.




One year ago we tore up the dance floor
And partied with friends and family.

My stack of gifts from Adam. The gifts included a sequin skirt that I've been dying for, Diet Coke, Reese's egg, The Help on DVD, and an adorable mauve shirt with lace accents. He got Mass Effect 3 (video game).

We did go down to Olive Garden for a date. He took me to Olive Garden the night that he proposed.

We also made corned beef the night before our actual anniversary to celebrate St. Patty's Day.



One year later, I definitely love that husband of mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment