Monday, October 3, 2011

A Farewell to Summer

This Summer was probably one of the best in my life. I worked five hours a day, five days a week. 8-1 everyday. Then from 1 until I couldn't keep my eyelids open I spent time adventuring and laughing with my sweet husband and wonderful friends. We had a lot of adventures.
We floated the river A LOT.
[The moose we saw a few times while floating the river.]
We went to Rigby Lake. A LOT.
We dated weekly.
We blew stuff up.
We worked on our tans.
We played games with friends.
We watched too much TV.
We went home. <3

[Angels Game Double Date with Mom and Dad]
We baked.
We became better people.
We went to Yellowstone.
We went to Lava Hot Springs.
Best of all. We fell even more in love.
Memories are only moments in time, unless you are making the with someone else.
Excited for Summer '12.
Now bring on the Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment