Saturday, October 1, 2011

Catching Up and Rejuvenating

I know I've been MIA for a few weeks. If you could see the amount of schoolwork I've had, you'd forgive me in an instance. I've already read over 1200 pages in the last two weeks and have written edited an enormous amount of pages that I cannot even begin to estimate. So here I am, sitting writing on my pink laptop, finally something I want to write. I'm catching up this lil blog this weekend whenever I'm not listening to the leaders of my church.
So if you are flipping through TV this weekend and keep seeing "LDS General Conference" show up in your TV guide, it is because for the LDS or "Mormon" church we have conference. It is live from Salt Lake City, our church's headquarters and is broadcasted worldwide. It's basically church on TV but even better. This weekend is the 181st LDS General Conference. I have been looking forward to this weekend for at least a month. Twice a year these kind of weekends roll around. In our little family it means, getting comfy in front of the TV, actually eating breakfast, and a lot of snuggling. For a total of four hours, two days in a row (excluding the Priesthood session-- a session for men. The women had theirs last week), we are able to listen and appreciate the guidance of the LDS leaders. I am grateful for this weekend of rejuvenation and great guidance.

Have a great one people!
Love,
Evi

No comments:

Post a Comment