Sunday, December 18, 2011

9 Month Anniversary

Today we will be spending our nine month anniversary on a plane to Los Angeles, California to see our families. Do I mind? Not one bit. :)
I know nine months isn't significant. The only thing that I can think of is babies when I think of nine months, which is scary because that leads to the realization that had we gotten pregnant right away we'd be preparing for a baby. Uh, thank gosh for birth control.
Anyways, I'm sure sitting next to this super handsome man for a few hours on an airplane without having to do homework will be a breeze. I mean look at him...

So cute.

Honestly, how could anyone not love that. But, really... I am so grateful to have made it through the first nine months of marriage and be able to say I'm still in love with my very greatest friend. I love him now more than ever.

Here is to you, you zombie loving, laughter inducing, kind man. Thank you for a great nine months.

Love,
Evi

No comments:

Post a Comment