Saturday, December 10, 2011

Flippin' Finals

Finals are super hard this semester. Things are getting done and my grades are holding strong, but studying this much is getting boring. Up side, I get to have as much Diet Coke as I want and have an excuse to not cook for us. This semester has easily been the hardest semester of my academic career and I have an inking that next two will be even harder, since I will be a senior at that point. Scary! I've noticed that due to the boredom over the last few years I tend to take pictures on my computer's Photo Booth. Lucky for you I'm willing to embarrass myself and show you. Enjoy!

Winter 2010

Spring 2010

Spring 2010

Fall 2010

Spring 2011

Spring 2011

Fall 2011 Midterms

Fall 2011

It's not that I'm self-absored; it is just that I'm extremely bored.
Love,
Evi

No comments:

Post a Comment