Friday, December 23, 2011

Songs I'm Loving Right Now

Every now and then I fall madly in love with songs, and I continually love them for at least a few months.
Well my dear friends, I figured I'd share some songs I'm am straight up loving right now:

5. Love Is Dead by the Lovemakers. Okay, this is a fun song. I love this band. While this song is not old, it still is a great one. Warning: it may get stuck in your head.

4. Remain by Tyrone Wells. This is one of those "I need to get pumped" songs for whenever I'm feeling like I cannot accomplish what I need to.

3. We Don't Eat by James Vincent McMorrow. This is my mellow song of the moment. It has a very simple piano line and beautiful vocals. It has been playing on repeat quite a bit lately.

2. Lights by Ellie Goulding. This is one of my favorite "stretching" songs when I'm preparing to work out. Plus, it's one of those you can just listen to and thoroughly enjoy.

1. Bad Kids by Black Lips. Adam really likes this one; therefore, we hear it a lot. It's a happy song and the lyrics are pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment