Tuesday, December 13, 2011

seven thirty in the am on tuesdsay. concerned.

Check out my red eyes. Cute, right? 
Diet Coke should start paying me for all of these Diet Coke pictures.


So I'm worried about my well-being here. Not joking my left forearm is KILLING me, especially as I type this. I probably should be typing a paper, but honestly it hurts so bad that I need to blog it. Anyways, my eyes are also bloodshot. Maybe it's because collectively I have only gotten 6.5 hours of sleep over the past two and a half days. I cannot look at the computer screen without having my eyes water and worse my classmates are beginning to file into the classroom and look at me like "WHOA stay away from that girl." Let's just say, as of now, there is complete perimeter of empty desks around me. But, hey this might be my hardest day. I can sleep tomorrow (kind of) or tonight if I'm lucky. The way I see it is that this is my last finals week of junior year. Two more semesters. I wish I could chant it out loud right now. TWO MORE. Oh, and five days till I get to see my family in California!!!
Hooray for home. No hooray for finals.
Love,
Evi

No comments:

Post a Comment