Thursday, May 19, 2011

[Awkward and Awesome Thursday]

Okay, people you know what day of the week it is... therefore, it's awkward and awesome time!

Awkward

1. Not having anything awkward to write. Weird, because I know I'm totally awkward!
2. Dark parking lots. Rape central much?
3. Speaking before thinking. There a number of things I should not have said this week. Oops!
4. Accidental burps. Burps= straight up nasty.
5. Looking like you've been crying when running into friends. Why do I always look like crap at the most inconvenient times?

Awesome
1. Netflix Instant Watch on the XBox. I swear it's a love hate relationship with that machine.
2. Having time to paint my nails. They're a pretty shade of orange today!
3. Naps. Holy crap, I swear they save my life on a daily basis.
4. 50% coupon to your favorite store. I love Downeast Outfitters! I got three adorable shirts for $14!
5. Friends and family. I swear that they know exactly what to say and when to say it. As the Beatles, "I get by with a little help from my friends."

All my love people. I'll try my hardest to post again tomorrow. :) If not, have a great weekend!

1 comment: