Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back to School!

In class, a half hour early, waiting for it to start.

One of the soon to be mentioned books. Guess how much this sucker cost? Too much!

Honestly, this week has been crazy. I have NO idea how I'm going to survive this semester. 15 credits, work, a GRE Prep 4 hour night class, 33 books to read in their entirety. Start praying for me people, because this will be a bumpy ride. This semester marks halfway through my junior year! Two more semesters after this, then student teaching! Granted, I'm planning on going to grad school, so I'm NO where near finished. However, graduating with you undergrad is a big deal (at least for me). So, I'm going to bask in the fact that I only have two semesters left here on campus at BYUI. And to all those who are saying, "Undergrad? Bah. No big deal." You clearly haven't had the homework load that I have had and will have this semester, while working a job. So kiss a dinosaur. I dare you. The stress has begun. I LOVE my literature classes and am way excited for my editing class and ed psych class, which just leaves the religion class that I'm not excited about. Postmodernism is trippy! I didn't take first day of school pictures :( I fail. Oh and by the way, since when did books cost an arm, a leg, and my sanity? $325 later I have all the books I need. I hate you BYUI bookstore and even then I bought more than half on Amazon! The awkwards and awesomes are piling up for later today! Get excited people. Get. Excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment