Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fashion Friday on a Saturday: What I Wore Today.

Hey so I totally fail on updating the blog yesterday. I got off at 5, had to finish a final for my Summer break class, then went to Buffalo Wild Wings for a date with the hubs, and THEN moved in a friend. It was crazy to say the least. Thus Fashion Friday on a Saturday. This week I had three outfits that I liked... Problem is that I am very awkwardly posed in all of them. This whole fashion feature truly is a testament of my deep and irreversible awkwardness. Are ya ready?

Today, this is what I wore. Sadly this is the best picture.

Top: Downeast Outfitters (I got this today for $5!! I was stoked.) Jeans: 7 For All Mankind. Heels: Jessica Simpson. Anchor Earrings: Rexburg Flea Market.

I'm in love with this top. I'm in love with stripes. I have enough stripes in my closet now that I literally could wear stripes every day of the week if I wanted to... but I won't cuz that'd super boring.

Wanna see more awkward pictures?

I was kissing the In N Out sticker. It just sounded good okay!


Sneeeeze.


This looks like the back of my head, problem is that it isn't. I was trying to do that whole cutesy don't look at the camera pose. Good thing I would never go on America's Next Top Model! Sidenote: Does it freak anyone else out, the thought of having to do a naked "challenge" on that show? Naked on television. Uh, no thanks!


durrrrr


Now I look like a monkey. Great.

So, there you have it. Does anyone want to teach me how to pose?

Two more "Fashion Friday on a Saturday" posts coming tonight!

Love,
Evi

No comments:

Post a Comment