Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fashion Friday on a Saturday: Date Night Style

We love Buffalo Wild Wings, B Double Dubs for short.
It's probably our favorite place to eat in Idaho Falls.
That being said, last night we went on a date there and it was so good.
I definitely recommend the Parmesan flavored wings for the wimps and Caribbean jerk for the spicy lovers.
Anyways, this is what I wore. Thank gosh these pictures aren't as awkward as the last two posts.
PS: Date night is usually the best night of the week. I'm going to miss our frequent date nights once school starts.



I love this outfit, so if you don't... DON'T hate.

Button up: Gap Outlet. Sunglasses: F21. Jeans: The Limited. Loafers: Gift (best work shoes EVER). Purse: Coach.

PS I dyed my hair and you can finally tell in these pictures :) Holla!

Good night people.
OH and BTW this is my one hundredth post!!! Yay!
In honor of it, I will be doing a giveaway. Probably a hair accessory because I make them all the time. I'll post the details later.

Have a happy Sunday.
Love,
Evi

No comments:

Post a Comment