Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fashion Friday on a Saturday: What I Wore to Church

Last Sunday was a great day! I got a calling (Everyone in our church has little "jobs" on a volunteer basis. The bishopric offers you the "job" and you can choose to accept it or deny it. I accepted.); my calling is Assistant Ward Historian (I'm in charge of the text that goes in the ward newsletter). We gave talks in church (congregation members speak during church, instead of just the church leaders). We both did great. Finally, Adam sometimes has to work Sundays, but last Sunday he got off early!! It was a happy day. Anyways, below is what I wore to church. Sorry again for the crappy posing and pictures. It doesn't help that we have to use our camera phones for these pictures. Anyways, here ya go.
Headband: Jennie Moss (Adorable girl I met at For Your Basket last week. Check out her shop!) Blouse: F21. Necklace: Urban Outfitters. Skirt: Nordstrom Rack. Shoes:Anne Klein.


And I was proud of my hairstyle. It's the "three buns hairstyle." It was so easy. Sorry it got messy during church, but I promise it's pretty. I know I saw it in a tutorial somewhere and I just can't find it. So sorry. Let me know if you are dying to know how to do it and I'd be happy to explain it.

I love you all.
Hope you're having a great weekend.

Love, Evi

No comments:

Post a Comment