Monday, August 22, 2011

Draft 1: Believe.

I decided to brave up and post some of the drafts that I've written that seem a little bit more personal to me. Honestly, this are more about my insights and me in general. This particular post was written a couple months ago. Hope you enjoy:

So I am going to start to Journal Days. They will be sporadic. I don't like feeling tied down to "features." So every now and then I'll post a journal day. I will link my journals up to Sometimes Sweet, which is a blog I highly recommend. She is the one that is creating the prompts. Happy Reading!

The older we get, the more certain we get about who we are and what our purpose is. For me, a lot of it is still unknown, but as I make my way down my own path, I have begun to realize that there are indeed some inevitable truths that I know for sure. On your own blog, write a post that talks about "the one thing you know for sure."
The one thing I know for sure is that there is a God. Normally I don't go all super religious on the blog, but I KNOW there is a God. I know there is a God based on the fact that everywhere I go I see beauty. My life is wonderful, why? My life is wonderful because God has blessed me with all that I have. I am Christian. I believe in Christ. That is the definition of being Christian. I believe in The Bible. After reading the Old Testament this semester, I know that there is a God without a doubt. Granted, God sounds much scarier in the Old Testament compared to the New Testament or Book of Mormon. I have a lot of things to learn and a lot of things to accomplish, but God, my Heavenly Father, will be a constant.

No comments:

Post a Comment