Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wanna Know What Love Is?



Love is working at a call center to support our little family.
Love is always reminding me that trying my hardest is all that anyone can expect.
Love is making the bed every morning.
Love is cleaning up my baking messes.
Love is letting me have a messy side of the room.
Love is listening. Always listening.
Love is quitting Call of Duty Nazi Zombies on level 28 to go on a walk.
Love is laughter. So much laughter!
Love is little love notes.
Love is forgiveness.
And our love is forever.
Just publicly gushing over how much I love my husband and how much I know that he loves me.
By the way, want more mushy mushy love? Nothing new there... Sorry. My blog=My topic choice.
Check out this video. One of my favorite bloggers, Sam and her hubby Chas, are in it (sloppy joe and candle light couple :) ). Check out her blog here!



Now go tell someone you love them! Now!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment