Friday, August 19, 2011

Fashion Friday?

So I'm trying this...
This is NOT a fashion blog, but if you know me you know that I LOVE clothes. So once a week I'm going to post an outfit that I love and wore. Thus I give you: THE COWGIRL.


Top: Forever 21. Skirt: Downeast Outfitters. Belt: H&M. Boots: Thrifted via Buffalo Exchange.

I love this skirt. It is comfy and cute. Plus I've been on a kick where I wear A TON of florals. Don't ask me why, but I think it's because I feel so girly!!

Anyways, we had a great week. Paychecks came in and we almost frolicked to the bank. I did get sick today, which is a downer. Upside though tomorrow we are going to the temple with friends and then LAVA HOT SPRINGS. I'll definitely be posting pictures.
Have a great weekend!

Love, Evi

3 comments:

  1. babe!! ditto on the boots. and i LOVE lava hot springs. i have many a good memory there from my wild, teenage years. :)

    ReplyDelete