Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Southern California Summer

Our trip to California was heavenly. I wish that I could have spent more time with everyone.
I only saw one of my friends that I wanted to see. Lucky Kimya ;) I learned this last week that I love being with my family even more than I knew.
They make me feel so good! There is nothing better than shopping with mom, giggling with Jenelle, sitting on dad's lap, watching TV and praying with everyone, pedicures with my mother in law, eating my father in laws' crepes (TO DIE FOR), laughing at my brother and sister in laws'f jokes, and finally ending everyday in a comfortable bed next to my husband smiling because we slumber in a house filled with love. It was the first time that we returned home as a married couple.
It was SO HARD to leave. As I was packing tears filled my eyes. I turned to Adam and told him I wasn't ready to leave. Once again it comes down to the fact that growing up is hard.
Someday we will live in California. We will go back. There is nothing that is better than waking up knowing my parents are close by and the beach is a short drive.
Thanks for the great time family. I LOVE YOU.

Love, Evi

PS The pictures from our time get their own posts because I couldn't narrow them down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment